Community Bible Church — Wolf Point, MT
Profile of the pastor we seek:
- The Community Bible Church of Wolf Point, Montana is looking for a man to fill the position of pastor. The following are the principle qualifications desired for a pastor:
- A people person; that is, someone with a heart for people and who is able to relate easily to people
- A team player who will be able to work with a Board of Elders and assist them in leading the church
- Ability to communicate the Word effectively in preaching and teaching
- A married man whose wife demonstrates support for her husband in his ministry role
Wolf Point is a community of 2500 situated next to the Missouri River on Highway 2 in northeastern Montana. The local economy is based on farming and ranching with the Bakken oil boom affecting the eastern side of the county and predictions of coming this way. The population is of mixed racial/ethnic backgrounds being located on the Fort Peck Assiniboine/Sioux Indian Reservation. The community has daily east/west Amtrak service and daily airline service to Billings for connections to major U.S. cities.
The Community Bible Church is affiliated with the Fellowship of Evangelical Bible Churches headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. The congregation is about 30 people with all ages including young couples and families. The people come from a Mennonite background whose ancestors were early settlers in this part of Montana. There is strong financial support for missionaries who are affiliated with Wycliffe Bible Translators in Papua New Guinea, Avant Ministries in Russia, Josiah Venture in Slovenia, Partners International in Southeast Asia, and Biblical Ministries Worldwide in Ontario, Canada.
For additional information or to send résumé contact:
PO Box 1078, Wolf Point, MT, 59201-1078