Registration form available in spring 2019
Thursday, July 12
Saturday, July 14
Break out Sessions
How Can You Serve the FEBC?
Our Fellowship dependent upon volunteers to staff the boards and commissions. How could you get involved to strengthen our churches? You can ask your church board to nominate you to serve on one of the following teams.
- Canadian Board of Directors oversees the vision and legal and financial matters of FEBC Canada
- US Board of Directors oversees the vision and legal and financial matters of FEBC USA
- The International Board of Directors coordinates the joint ministries of the Fellowship
- The Commission on Churches oversees the doctrinal purity of the Fellowship and assist churches with pastoral searches and candidate screening. It also provides conflict resolution for churches.
- The Commission on Church Planting develops policies and guidelines to assist local extension committees in church planting. It also provides some financial assistance.
- The Commission on Education oversees the Scholarship Trust Fund and encourages churches in their Christian Education efforts.
- The Commission on Global Partnerships helps churches improve their mission efforts and interacts with FEBC missionaries to encourage and assist them. The CoGP organizes mission work teams and supports various mission projects.
- The Commission on Outreach helps churches and pastors receive training for evangelism and outreach. And it suggests strategies and ideas to help churches promote the vision “so that the Gospel of Christ is proclaimed by every member of every church at every opportunity.”
- The Commission on Women’s Ministries seeks to strengthen the work of women in FEBC churches.